The mission of Sacred Heights is to help older teens and adults regularly access, through their hearts and minds, the magic of conscious soul connection to manifest health and talents so that the individual more successfully uses their gifts in this world. The Eight Treasures journey is a journey home to the higher self/ideal you – the you that you are, the more conscious you. The conscious you—the soul, is accessed more fully through the activities shared and practiced, manifesting in the manner most effective and powerful for the individual’s life and the lives of others. Through this connection, more people will shine their light upon this earth and reach sacred heights of body, mind, and spirit on their soul journey.
Sacred Heights Studio
The Sacred Heights Studio is better than any business studio and no parking hassles! Mirrored, carpeted, and just the right atmosphere for a body, mind, soul workout. The studio is equipped with meditation cushions or chairs for ending meditations. Convieniently located just 15 minutes from downtown Bloomington in the Fairwood Terrace Neighborhood. The studio also has a beautiful recessed outside area for regular practice and workshops, absorbing nature’s energies when weather permits during the fall, spring and summer months.
Top 10 Reasons To Start Your Journey
With some general guidelines and the right tools, anyone with a desire can take the Sacred Heights Journey. Cultures all over the world have developed journeying techniques to help people solve any problem imaginable and gain insight into things they otherwise may not know. Some of the top reasons people do so include:
- BECAUSE ITS’ FUN for Health, Maintenance and, Assistance with Healing: Life has many opportunities and many challenges; they go together. The techniques learned will help you navigate the physical world while staying connected with the guidance from the spiritual world, in whatever framework you may experience it. Journeying can be used to shed light on what is holding a physical issue in place, and can also provide clues as to what is needed for full healing, integrating healing at physical and spiritual levels.
- Clarification of Issues and Life Purpose: How many of us go about life knowing that we are on the wrong path or, not quite on the correct one? How many people live with an inner sense of uneasiness? The practice of Sacred Heights Tai Chi can help gain insight into an issue you want to know more about. The practice can shed light on our true purpose, and can help us move into a state of ease and confidence as we take what we learn and move into a path of ease and power.
- Discover and Remove Blocks to Abundance: Confused by what is holding evidence of lack in your life? You can use the journey to identify its cause and what it will take to allow abundance to flow.
- Not Sure Which Path to Take: Do you have a decision between two situations? Not sure which job to take or what city to move to? A journey is a great way to learn which path leads to your next highest and best version of your self.
- Healing a Relationship: You haven’t spoken to a family member in 6 months? You aren’t sure why you and someone you love are fighting every day? I expect you will be amazed by what you learn when you take the desire to heal an important relationship into your journey.
- To Attract a New Relationship: Looking for your soulmate? Your Twin Flame? The partner you want to do the rest of your life with? A journey is a great place to begin the search.
- To Reconnect with Your Ancestors: You will meet many on your journeys, including those you love who have since left their bodies and those who are spiritual helpers that you may not know. If you go into your journey with the intention of spending time with those who ask to help you, there is a great chance that they will come to meet you.
- To Bring More Peace into Your Life: You can use your journey techniques to discover ways to bring more Peace or Happiness, or Fun, or (fill in the blanks) into your life. Remember that each journey is limited only by your intention and you will soon realize that you can utilize this powerful tachnique to improve every aspect of your life.
- To Assist Another: Yes – you can take another person’s concerns into a journey and return with information that can assist them. You cannot, however, ever walk another person’s path, and a personal journey will always be the most powerful. That said, perhaps the most powerful reason to journey is…
- To Serve The World: We are 100% to create our best life and 100% to be of service (if the confuses you, take some time to think about it and you will realize that they are one in the same). A very powerful intention to journey with Sacred Heights Tai Chi is to learn in what ways you can be of greater service to the planet and all its inhabitants and more fully put those talents to work.
“The journey starts with a single stretch”
Begin Your Journey Today!
Certified Instructor: Elisa K. Pokral brings both the Tai Chi and Chi Gong forms (indigenous to China) from the West Coast. She studied the Northern Yang Old Long form of Tai Chi under Master Cheng Tsang Lu in Utah where she also taught the form. She also teaches the Eight Treasures Chi Gong as taught by Linda Modaro, originating from Master Hua Ching Ni. Pokral is a certified Reiki III Master practitioner/teacher, taught by Master Reiki teacher, Christine Earheart in Indiana. Pokral is also a NIA White Belt, training which incorporates a focus of energy work in a variety of dance styles. Pokral has taught Tai Chi and Chi Gong at the university level and in community classes. She is also an environmental educator, a spokesperson, and a health advocate. Her M.F.A. is in Arts Administration (managing and promoting nonprofit organizations), her B.S is in Mass Communications, both degrees from University of Utah. She enjoys sharing the wisdom of the cross-cultural.
“Through my initial experiences as a child communing with the sky and the earth and playing in the woods and through practice and teaching of Tai Chi, I more strongly recognized my gift of connection with something larger than myself. Over the years, with the increased energy that was flowing, I knew I had to share it in a broader way. The cultivation of this energy has carries me through the joys, sorrows, and challenges of life. I have discovered in my gift of deep knowing that any painful experiences I have are there to help me and others grow on our soul paths. All is in divine order. We are each on a soul path that can be addressed more effectively with techniques I offer. As I have grown into what I have become today, I am humbled by how many blessings I receive from walking this path of healing, courage, truth, and of knowing and following my soul path. One of my blessings is to integrate all that I have learned and be of service to others along their journey. As I have evolved, so have my services.”
Health Guidance Healing Empowerment
- Own your power in life
- Cultivate and focus your energy
- Improve health, and heal
- Gain life guidance and empowerment, receive insights into life’s challenges
- Live consciously, joyfully, and empowered
Comments From Sacred Heights Participants
“It’s a weekly bodymind massage that carries over into your day.”
“I feel good. What a blessing!”
“Finally, a gentle but powerful exercise that fits my body.”
“When she told me that the best music to accompany Chi Gong and Tai Chi was outside, I thought she was kind of ‘airy fairy’ until I experienced it. Your driveway is magical!”
“I feel like I can do anything!” (a 2nd grader)
“Tai Chi with Elisa will melt away your tension and it’s free psychotherapy. It’s cheaper than a massage, and it’s legal!”
“My back has never felt better.”
“I feel muscles in places I never thought I had.”
“Do we have to get up? I’ll make breakfast” (after ending sitting meditation)
“A powerful demonstration performance.” – MC 1st Flowmotion Fest in Indiana
“I saw her demonstration performance and even though some of the movements were done more rapidly than practiced so people can get a sense of the form, I saw the power come through.” – audience members from Bloomington Farmer’s Market as the headliner performed for Asian Cultural Fest and Flowmotion Fest, 2014
Best comments of all: Silence and serene smiles.